THE COMMUNITY GARDEN IS NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2022 SEASON!
Thank you for your interest in joining the community gardens! Please read the garden information and rules before beginning the application process. If garden spaces are currently full, we still encourage those who wish to obtain a garden plot to submit an application as each year has a turnover of gardeners who for one reason or another are not coming back for the next season.
GARDEN MEMBERSHIP OVERVIEW
Community Garden Program provides:
- Water (regulated by the city and weather conditions)
- Free, unlimited mulch for pathways
- Tools & wheelbarrows on site
Gardeners are responsible for:
- Annual program participation fee ($75 per plot)
- A clearly worked, weeded and harvested plot all growing season
- Clear, weed-free, mulched pathways around their plot
- Organic fertilizer
- Sprinklers or drip irrigation systems
- Hand tools
- Any additional plot needs
- Maintaining current address, phone numbers and email address with the garden board
Garden rules may be read here: Garden Rules
Please read the rules carefully. It is a significant commitment of time and energy to be part of a community garden. ALL GARDENERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR BEING FAMILIAR WITH AND FOLLOWING ALL GARDEN RULES.
READY TO APPLY?
Download Application: 2022 GARDEN APPLICATION
2022 Plot Fee: $75 (Payable via check or money order)
*Signed Waiver & Plot Fee must be received before working in the garden
Questions: Please send an email to email@example.com
Mail: Send to PO Box 4534, Glenwood Springs, CO 81602
We are looking forward to another great year in the garden and having you join us!
2022 BOARD MEMBERS
Marilee Rippy, President
Karen S, Treasurer
Carly C, Secretary